You’ve found the perfect place to store your food, but you don’t want it in plain sight. This article will teach you how to hide refrigerators without damaging the wall or ceiling!
The first step is to find a spot for your mini-fridge that’s not visible from the outside.
Finding a spot to hide your fridge
The most obvious place to hide your mini-fridge is in the closet. But if you can’t find a spot for it in your bedroom or closet, you’ll need to look elsewhere. One of the places you might want to consider is under the bed.
Manual wall hiding
If you’re not happy with the location of your mini fridge, there are a few ways to hide it from sight. You can put a bookshelf or some boxes in front of it, or you could paint the spot where the fridge will go and use wallpaper to hide it.
Another option is to use masking tape and a piece of paper to cover the area where you want your new mini fridge to go. That way, when you’re finished changing your fridge, you’ll be able to peel off the paper without leaving any sticky residue behind!
The final method is using contact paper and a little bit of taping. Apply contact paper over your chosen spot on the wall, and lay out pieces of tape with one end over each corner of the contact paper. Then, when you’re done with your project, simply pull off the tape without damaging either surface!
Manual ceiling hiding
- Find a place in the ceiling that’s accessible to you.
- Use a screwdriver and hammer to create a hole in the ceiling.
- Push the power cord through the hole and let it hang down into your mini-fridge compartment.
- Plug the power cord wire into the outlet on the back of your mini-fridge. Keep it hidden from view by hiding it behind a cabinet door or something similar so that no one can see where it’s plugged in from outside your kitchen!
- Replace any old doors or cabinets with new ones if necessary, especially if you need an extra door for your mini-fridge compartment.
If you want to be extra sneaky, cut a small hole at the top of the door where your power cord is going into your room so that no one can see inside! see also Top 10 best mini-Fridge for small space and dorm 2022-[buying guides]
Hiding from the top.
If you have a large, open space in your kitchen like a ceiling you can hide the mini-fridge easily by placing it on top of the ceiling. This allows you to keep your food hidden from view while still keeping it handy for when you need it.
This is one of the most popular ways to hide refrigerators. It’s also easy to do. All you have to do is drop a few pipes onto the ceiling and then install an electric fan underneath them. After that, just slide your mini fridge into place!
The downside? The pipes will be visible from outside if someone looks up at your ceiling.
Another way to conceal refrigerators is to paint them white and set them against a wall or in a corner on the floor. It’s important that the refrigerator doesn’t stick out from behind its walls, so it doesn’t get in the way of storing your food.
This method is quite complex as well because it requires painting and cutting/pasting pieces together, but it’s worth it!
- Why does my mini fridge make a Popping noise?
- How Long Does It Take A Mini Fridge to Get Cold? – The Best Ways to Keep Your Food Fresh.
- What temperature should my mini fridge be? Everything You Need to Know.
- How to Make a Mini Fridge Colder: 7 Hacks That Will Keep Your Food Frozen.
- How Much Does A Mini Fridge Weigh: Buying Advice for Your New Mini Fridge.
- How to Set the Temperature on a Danby Mini Fridge: A Step-By-Step Guide.